Create a review for your plane (or other EFlight equipment) with information that will help people to compare it to other similar planes.
Start with a description and the facts:
- Wing area:
- Flying weight:
- Stock propulsion:
- Radio requirements:
- Recommended servo:
- Recommended ESC:
- Recommended battery:
- Average price:
If you have personal experience of the plane give your opinion on the following:
- What flying ability is required?
- How much space does it need?
- How easily damaged is it?
- How fast is it?
- What's the stall like?
- Is it easy to land?
- Is it easy to hand launch?
- Will it take off from grass?
For aerobatic/3D planes, consider the following:
- Prop hang. Stability, torque roll, aileron authority, recovery, entry....
- Knife Edge. Coupling, high alpha, rudder stall, KE loops...
- Harrier. transition, rocking, rolling, inverted...
- Precision. Snap and spin recovery, uplines, downlines, point rolls...
- Flat Spin, entry, climbing, recovery...
- Snaps. Recovery, speed, control...
- Wall. Wing drop...
- Similar planes. How did it compare?
Ideally give some idea of your experience. If you can only do some of the manovers listed here please say so, that will give others an idea of how their skill relates to yours.
Also, if you flew with a non standard plane, post your setup:
- All Up Weight
- Bare airframe weight (and any other relevant weights)
Ideally some links to videos too. Be sure to post links to good discussion threads about the plane, anyone reading the review may well want to ask questions.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Reviews"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.