This is a place for the online community to create, maintain and share documents related to electric RC flying. Anyone with an interest in electric RC flight can help contribute to make this site successful. Please feel free to add content, you don't need permission you just need to create yourself an account. If you want to just "test" posting try the "my talk" page. Leon
- I didn't manage to get the maintenance done which I scheduled in June. I have some time now so I'm going to get it done this weekend. I'll post an update when it's finished. Just to be safe it might be a good idea to postpone edits or save a copy of your edits off-line --Leon 13:33, 30 August 2013 (MDT)
- Hey, we're back! New accounts are welcome. Spammers...not so welcome. I know Leon has things under control, but if a spammer sneaks through, it'll get clobbered. --VoltFlyer 16:51, 26 June 2013 (MDT)
- The Eflightwiki.com will be undergoing maintenance this weekend, June 15-16, I'm not sure of the exact time, however it's best to postpone any edits until the maintenance has completed. I'll post an update in the News section once I'm done. Hopefully we'll be able to lift the current hold on creating new accounts after the maintenance. Thanks. --Leon 11:17, 12 June 2013 (MDT)
- I'm going to implement a new policy to help curb spam. After an account has been created it'll have to make some kind of positive contribution to the site within an hour. If an hour expires without any activity, the account will be blocked. If anyone has questions or concerns, please feel free to post them in the main page discussion. Thanks. --Leon 06:42, 12 May 2013 (MDT)
- Low-cost yet high-performance equipment including telemetry functionality
- Woefully inadequate documentation often consisting of little more than poorly translated leaflets
The former and latter combined make the system hard to understand and to utilize to its full potential, especially by newcomers to the field. This Wiki seeks to serve as a collection point for information gathered from FrSky themselves, various web forums, and users of the system. At this point in the game the FrSky system requires the user to do some research and be willing to experiment. If you want an off-the-shelf-system with proper documentation you should probably look for other alternatives from manufacturers such as Spektrum, Futaba, Multiplex, Jeti, or Graupner/SJ.
| Dynam_RC_Messerschmitt_BF-109 a beautiful warbird.